Business Planning and Consolidation:
Planning is one of the most important parts of running a business, no matter whether it is a large multinational corporation trying to plan an expansion or a small business launching an exciting new product. It is easy to start a project, but without careful planning it is like setting off on a journey to an unknown destination without a roadmap.
The great thing about a business planning is that it can provide a reference point for an organization to return to at any point during the project. Just looking at a planning and seeing how far organization have come is a great motivational tool. It can help Board Member to determine whether they have drifted too far away from their original vision and allow themselves to get back on track once again.
The SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) tool is everything an organization needs to meet its financial and operational planning, consolidation and reporting requirements. BPC is now available through a single application and user interface. SAP BPC will help any organization to achieve a unified process that will allow them to better plan, manage and improve performance. The key benefits of BPC include better alignment of objectives, plans and tactics, improved decision making and importantly, improved execution of organization objectives.
Benefits of implementing SAP BPC:
- Real time data in hand.
- A better Decision making.
- Improved access to critical business information.
- Streamlined, Unified, and Harmonized User Experience.
- Enhanced Manageability.
- A faster month-end closing process.
- Improved Reporting.
- Improved System Performance, Integrity and Maintenance.
- Simplified Disclosure Compliance.
- Expanded Mobile Delivery Options.
- Enhanced Journal Management.
- Simplified Hierarchy Maintenance.
- Specific Industry or Line of Business Packaged Solutions.
- Improved Variance Analysis.
- Reduce total cost of Ownership.
- Share information across the business.
SAP BPC Services Provided by Lumbini Elite:
- Personnel Cost Planning.
- Sales Planning.
- Price Planning.
- Investment Planning – Capital Expenditure Planning.
- Cost Center or Expense Planning – Co -CCA.
- Revenue Planning – COPA.
- Profit and Loss Statement Planning.
- Balance Sheet Planning.
- Liquidity or Cash Flow Statement.
- Head Count Planning.
- Capital Expenditure Planning.
This client is a leading multinational Retail company sells well-known brands through multiple distribution channels, including department stores, Shopping Malls, Retail chains and specialty stores. The client has a long history in the Retail industry and has established a huge share of growth through innovative designs, creative advertising campaigns and high business standards.
In order to sustain this growth and uphold their commitment to excellence, this client needed to improve their budgeting, forecasting and financial reporting processes. The current methods of SIOP Planning were inefficient and fragmented.
SIOP planning become a daunting process to channelized between Client and Customer. For Example:-
- Their finance team collected many spreadsheets related to sales, Distribution, Marketing, Salary, Offers, Purchase, Products etc that needed to be linked, updated, and managed for version control and data integrity. With users interspersed among different business units and spread throughout the world, the manual process was prone to errors, causing the finance team to spend significant time linking and validating numbers.
- In addition to lost time, the manual nature of this process limited the company to a quarterly view at the product line level, which impeded the ability to quickly react to changes within the organization and in the marketplace. Plans were obsolete before the next forecast was completed because many of the strategic business decisions needed to be made at the product level; however, their systems could only take them to the product line level.
- To make matters more challenging, the company’s demand plan was disconnected from their supply plan: Sales, Inventory, and Operations plans were not synchronized. This resulted in increased labor costs and high inventory levels that were sometimes ultimately written off.
Solution Provided by Lumbini Elite:
We offer a range of User Friendly services focused on adding value to optimized performance and meets Their business requirements. The various scenarios implemented include:
- A self Service Environment.
- Sales Planning and Reporting.
- Human Capital Management.
- Cost Center Planning.
- Salary Planning.
- Business planning and consolidation of subsidiary companies.
BPC Implementation Service:
- Requirements Analysis.
- Application design.
- Implementation consulting: development of processes ranging from consolidation, budgeting, forecasting and reporting to operational applications.
- Application development.
- Performance tuning
- We leverage agile development methodologies, including scrum to ensure high quality deliverables. Our iterative model fosters a work environment that enables transparency, as well as timely and high quality results. Lumbini Elite delivers comprehensive and scalable products.
Our process includes:
- Iterative and phased approach Plan